IntoxicationVixen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a Thought

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Just a Thought Empty
PostSubject: Just a Thought   Just a Thought Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Written May 30, 2014

When it's just a thought, do you listen? Or do you let the words flow through your ears like the passing wind?
When it's just a thought, does it matter? To give it a second thought, to think it through?
When it's just a thought, does it count? To amount to more then it being just a thought?
When it's just a thought, does it register? Or does it get tossed to the back of your mind like all the rest?
When it's just a thought, is it like me? Something that passes through your mind from time to time?
When it's just a thought, is it me? Or is it something else that always seems more important?
When it's just a thought, do you think of me? Or am I just a thought....
A thought you don't listen to...that rarely matters...barely counts...doesn't register...
Doesn't register that I should be more than just a thought. I am something of importance to your life, am I not?
And if not then why am I a part of your life? Or am I even?
Do I even exist in your thought process that goes throughout your busy day of life, passing you by like the wind, without a second glimpse to amount to more than something tossed aside when more "important" things come around.
I'm not just a thought, I should be more than just a thought.
So when the time comes that I stop allowing you to be my thought, don't expect a second one.
Back to top Go down
https://intoxicationvixen.forumotion.com

Just a Thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IntoxicationVixen :: Writings :: Poetic-
Jump to: