IntoxicationVixen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Story 1     Empty
PostSubject: Story 1    Story 1     Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:11 pm

Written in 2002

It was a rainy morning, still deep dark out. Quint woke up to a loud crash. He looked at the time, it was 3 am. With a brisk movement he got up. He threw on some khaki pants and rand down the stairs. When he turned on the light he saw a lady in a cheerleader outfit. It was made of leather and she had a whip with handcuffs. Quint said softly, "Who are you?" She walked up to him, gently kissed him, and said, "Freak Nasty." She told him to come with her and he did so. They walked through the kitchen and to the backyard, where a rapid moving river appeared. There on the river sat a boat. "Get in," she urged him. "Where are we going?" he asked. "Don't worry, just take a nap and soon we will be in OZ," she replied. So Quint fell asleep.

When he woke up he was laying on a plastic chair. "Relax," said a voice. "Who's there!" demanded Quint. The voice replied, "I'm a sister and if you wondering what kind of sister, I'm a Bhang sister and we have a mission with you!"

"A mission with me," questioned Quint, "what kind of mission?"

"Well, our mission is to give you ecstasy."

You know I'm still a virgin," Quint stated. "Yeah, we know," she replied with an enchanting smile on her face. "You're allowed to go wherever you like, we have a Jacuzzi, pool, and a pool table, you are free to use all." And without another word she was gone.

Quint found a bathing suit and decided to use the Jacuzzi. He found it with no trouble at all, so he got in and turned it on. "Yea, baby!" yelled a voice. "Who are you?" asked Quint. "I'm Candypants, would you like some tropical punch, fruit, or honey dew?" "A tropical punch sounds nice," Quint said. "Would you like some ice with it?" asked Candypants. "No thanks," replied Quint. "I prefer strawberries and whip cream," said Candypants, "I like to lick the cream off. You know the tongue is an amazing body part, it can do many things." "I think I need to cool off," yelled Quint as he ran out of the room.

Quint slid into the pool and as he was about to relax he heard another voice. Quint looked up and asked, "Who are you?" The voice replied, "I'm Blossom, so how's the water?" Quint hesitated then said, "Um...the water's fine...whoa...what are you doing?!" Blossom replied, "Going skinny dipping, you need to let the good times roll!" Blossom jumped in and swam up to Quint. She looked down and said, "What's up?" Blossom touched him and said, "something sure is getting broader!" Quint jumped up and said, "I have to go." Blossom watched as Quint ran inside. He changed and decided to go play some pool.

Quint walked into the pool room and Honeysuckle was in there. She looked up and saw him before he could leave. She asked him if he wanted to play a game, "Sure" replied Quint. "Lets move into position," Honeysuckle said, "let me get in front of you." "I ran into your sisters," said Quint. "Hey, I want to show you something, come with me." said Honeysuckle, "Close your eyes." "What's going on?" Quint asked. "Like I told you before, we have a job to do and that's to give you ecstasy, and we are going to do just that." as Honeysuckle ended that sentence both Blossom and Candypants walked through the door. "Lets put your motion in the ocean," yelled Candypants. Even though he was strong he tried to fight, they tied him up. By morning Quint was a new man.
Back to top Go down
https://intoxicationvixen.forumotion.com

Story 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IntoxicationVixen :: Writings :: Short Stories-
Jump to: