IntoxicationVixen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Well?        Empty
PostSubject: Well?    Well?        Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:44 pm

Written March 1, 2011

Tell me, what's the purpose of saying we're friends when you pull away after I trust you? How can I allow you to know about who I am only for you to drop it all? Tell me what was the reason we started talking in the first place? I don't trust many people to start with nor let many close to me. I'm even more than sure that most people who would say we are friends I see more as an acquaintance or buddy in words since those I'd call friend have to know more about me than most do. So don't you think if I consider you in that category as friend to not screw it up? I get the idea how people change and have other things going on that conversation dies between people and they grow apart. I also get that feelings may have developed and one needs space to move past those feelings. But to make the other feel completely unwanted as a friend? Is that really needed? Am I supposed to not try for something I love because you and I flirted a little before you made a statement of rejection? Really? Was I supposed to wait around?
Back to top Go down
https://intoxicationvixen.forumotion.com

Well?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IntoxicationVixen :: Real Life :: Creator :: Old Journal Entries-
Jump to: