IntoxicationVixen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LordKagetoraUesugi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

LordKagetoraUesugi  Empty
PostSubject: LordKagetoraUesugi    LordKagetoraUesugi  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 pm

I really don't know where to start.

I guess I'll start with thanking you, even though I know you will say "No thanks is needed, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't."

WELL TOUGH NUGGETS!

I'm still thanking you, you have been an extremely gracious helpful friend.

When I went through a pretty rough patch for a few months I practically stopped talking to everyone, but you kept up your words. You wouldn't let me wallow in my pain, you made sure I pulled through. It brought us a lot closer, you have become one of my best friends. I don't know where I would be right now if it was not for you.

You were also an amazing boyfriend, always there for me when I needed something. I loved all those nights we fell asleep on the phone. I love you so very much, I really wish I could have loved you as much as you loved me. I was extremely happy with you though, it was bliss.

In the end I thank you so much for everything even though I know I don't need to, but I do. You have done countless things for me. You defend me whether we are together or not. I'm extremely blessed to have you in my life. I never want to lose contact with you and hopefully you will be moving with Wes and I.

I love you Lord.
Back to top Go down
https://intoxicationvixen.forumotion.com

LordKagetoraUesugi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IntoxicationVixen :: Online Life :: Honors :: Friends-
Jump to: